Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Garage Coming Along

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Garage Coming Along

    My new garage diorama is coming along pretty good. I have some big plans of adding onto it very soon. Maybe a showroom front, a parking lot, and some other ideas. I really get a kick out of making these shop tools. I am especially proud of my scratch built tire changer...













  • #2
    Maybe soon the garage will have more work than it can handle...

    Comment


    • #3
      Lookin' good!!



      Do you still sell your scratch built kits?
      Michael "Toyotageek"
      Japanese Minicar Garage https://japaneseminicargarage.weebly.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Steve, all that stuff you made looks just terrific! I like the tire changer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by toyotageek View Post
          Lookin' good!!



          Do you still sell your scratch built kits?
          I haven't really got that far back into it yet Michael. I was selling quite a bit of different stuff there for awhile and do have quite a bit of stuff left.
          I lost my home and the cool little work shop I had set up through the cancer CRAZE and had to pack up everything to move to a much smaller house. I'm digging stuff out here and there as I find places for it.
          What kits are you talking of?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ivantt View Post
            Steve, all that stuff you made looks just terrific! I like the tire changer.
            Thanks a bunch Ivant. It's great to get back into this. I'm now realizing how much fun and enjoyment I have missed. The pain, meds, treatments, and surgeries have a way of quickly occupying your mind and changing your focus on other situations.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Stangfreak View Post

              I haven't really got that far back into it yet Michael. I was selling quite a bit of different stuff there for awhile and do have quite a bit of stuff left.
              I lost my home and the cool little work shop I had set up through the cancer CRAZE and had to pack up everything to move to a much smaller house. I'm digging stuff out here and there as I find places for it.
              What kits are you talking of?
              That's too bad about your workshop, but good that you are getting back into it.

              I wasn't thinking of anything in particular, I was just recalling that you used to offer a variety of items.


              Michael "Toyotageek"
              Japanese Minicar Garage https://japaneseminicargarage.weebly.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Once you're back in business please let us know. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to put together a garage full of Stangfreak approved equipment.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I glanced through the photos before reading, and the main thing that caught my attention was the neat tire changer, then I read how you scratch built it, and thought that was even cooler.
                  Doug

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X