Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Majorette SOS cars

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ninuxx View Post
    Country specific cars from the last 8 to 9 years....
    Wonderful collections!

    But sorry to ask so late in the game.... what countries?
    Michael "Toyotageek"
    Japanese Minicar Garage https://japaneseminicargarage.weebly.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      Interesting how the German Technisches Hilfswerk set has the "TRY ME" opening labelled in English.
      Bert sez...
      "Wanna sell more?
      MAKE IT 1/64!!!"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by b2young View Post

        I have wondered about how 'die-hard' Majorette collectors feel about Dickie castings. Now I know at least how ONE collector feels!
        For me it is important, who did the design and was producing the mold:
        And: does it fit to the Majorette standards...

        The XC60 has no suspension ...so thats why its already out to 70% ...no opening parts and no transparent headlights ....out to the remaining 30%!

        But: I bought the Jada target-only models because they are 100% Majorette.

        And I will buy the new 2020 models that are converted castings from the Dickie transformer series because they have all the features and the molds were revised and overhauled. :-)

        Comment

        Working...
        X