Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1971 Dodge Challenger R/T Red&Black

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T Red&Black

    Click image for larger version  Name:	049.JPG Views:	0 Size:	290.8 KB ID:	39817Click image for larger version  Name:	006.JPG Views:	0 Size:	238.9 KB ID:	39812Click image for larger version  Name:	100.JPG Views:	0 Size:	301.4 KB ID:	39813Click image for larger version  Name:	042.JPG Views:	0 Size:	573.1 KB ID:	39814 Click image for larger version  Name:	002.JPG Views:	0 Size:	205.1 KB ID:	39810


    This is one street racer. What a Muscle Car should look like. Freaking one Bad Ride.
    Attached Files
    Due to the recent budget cuts,
    the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil, plus the
    current state of the economy, the light at the end
    of the tunnel has been turned off.

  • #2
    Very good looking in those colors.

    And I'm a fan of stock wheels/tires. Most of these goofy car building shows on TV always have to slam it to the ground with big dorky wheels with rubber band tires. End of rant.
    Scotty "Mustang (+Matchbox) Mad Man!"

    RIP.....Pop.....David Blase Garascia 9-17-35 12-3-20.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WebeStang64 View Post
      Very good looking in those colors.

      And I'm a fan of stock wheels/tires. Most of these goofy car building shows on TV always have to slam it to the ground with big dorky wheels with rubber band tires. End of rant.
      Scotty, you are so right, Foose Wheels, Counting Cars, #itchin Rides, just to name a few with those hideous and gaudy tires. Thanks, Scotty for looking I appreciate it.
      Last edited by Daniel; 12-14-2019, 08:02 PM. Reason: changed word in sentence.
      Due to the recent budget cuts,
      the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil, plus the
      current state of the economy, the light at the end
      of the tunnel has been turned off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Love that twilight view with the 'Ram'-shackle diner. (A little Mopar humor thrown in).

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WebeStang64 View Post
          Very good looking in those colors.

          And I'm a fan of stock wheels/tires. Most of these goofy car building shows on TV always have to slam it to the ground with big dorky wheels with rubber band tires. End of rant.
          Big brakes require big wheels. Considering that pro-touring builds are pretty dominant within that hobby (and resto-mods in general have become exponentially more popular than restorations), the ride heights and wheel selections are generally dictated by improving the car's handling and performance. Why bother improving the engine if the platform can't make use of the power? Why bother putting together a performance car if a Camry, Accord, Fusion or Malibu will embarrass it by all measures of performance?

          Comment


          • #6
            I remember seeing this one on the pegs or one like it long ago, but I had a whole handful of new stuff totalling over 50 bucks and had to leave that one behind...LOL
            It sure looks great!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              I do not remember this one being released. Not a color scheme seen often on 1:1 1971 Challengers either.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LouisCyphre View Post

                Big brakes require big wheels. Considering that pro-touring builds are pretty dominant within that hobby (and resto-mods in general have become exponentially more popular than restorations), the ride heights and wheel selections are generally dictated by improving the car's handling and performance. Why bother improving the engine if the platform can't make use of the power? Why bother putting together a performance car if a Camry, Accord, Fusion or Malibu will embarrass it by all measures of performance?
                Each to their own, I like stock.
                Scotty "Mustang (+Matchbox) Mad Man!"

                RIP.....Pop.....David Blase Garascia 9-17-35 12-3-20.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll be dang... I do have this one. I thought for sure I left it on the pegs. I must have bought it at some point cause it's hanging on my AW wall in the package...LOL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stangfreak View Post
                    I'll be dang... I do have this one. I thought for sure I left it on the pegs. I must have bought it at some point cause it's hanging on my AW wall in the package...LOL
                    This is amusing because I have bought diecast on eBay to find out I already had it.
                    Due to the recent budget cuts,
                    the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil, plus the
                    current state of the economy, the light at the end
                    of the tunnel has been turned off.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X