Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first majorettes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My first majorettes


    It is not easy to find majorette where I live, but yesterday I was walking down the street and by chance I looked at a store window, I found these packages of majorette, the truth is that for the price they are very good Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210727_120041.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	314001 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182304 (2).jpg
Views:	104
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	314002 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182359 (2).jpg
Views:	104
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	314003 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182449 (2).jpg
Views:	107
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	314004 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182642 (2).jpg
Views:	108
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	314005 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182712 (2).jpg
Views:	108
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	314006

  • #2
    What Hyundai is that? I still have no Hyundais and may buy one along with the majorette Silverado in blue

    Comment


    • #3
      i30 N

      Comment


      • #4

        Buy 3 packages, tomorrow I'll put the rest right here

        Comment


        • #5

          Other Chevy Silverado, Audi R8, Jeep Rubicon, Renault Kangoo Express y Mercedes-Benz Zetros Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_202551 (2).jpg
Views:	104
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	314064 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_204029 (2).jpg
Views:	90
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	314065 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_204145 (2).jpg
Views:	89
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	314066 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_204225 (2).jpg
Views:	90
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	314067 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_204250 (2).jpg
Views:	101
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	314068 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_204436 (2).jpg
Views:	89
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	314069

          Comment


          • #6
            You sellin the grey Silverado? I wanted a majorette like the one I had in Morocco AND I got it there since it was a STOCK 2010

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 2012 Ford Explorer View Post
              You sellin the grey Silverado? I wanted a majorette like the one I had in Morocco AND I got it there since it was a STOCK 2010

              I do not sell them, I only have these that I just bought and in any case it would cost more postage than the car.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mgtf1 View Post
                It is not easy to find majorette where I live, but yesterday I was walking down the street and by chance I looked at a store window, I found these packages of majorette, the truth is that for the price they are very good Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210727_120041.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	314001 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182304 (2).jpg
Views:	104
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	314002 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182359 (2).jpg
Views:	104
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	314003 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182449 (2).jpg
Views:	107
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	314004 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182642 (2).jpg
Views:	108
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	314005 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_182712 (2).jpg
Views:	108
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	314006
                Thanks so much for checking us out, mgtf1! We appreciate it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  All in all a really nice 5-pack. The Silverado in fire livery and i30 are the standouts for me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good choice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Majorette Australasia View Post

                      Thanks so much for checking us out, mgtf1! We appreciate it!

                      Thanks a lot to you

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        And the last one, today the day is cloudy
                        Lamborghini Aventador, Renault Twingo, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Mercedes-Benz Zetros, Deutz-Fahr Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210728_202518 (2).jpg
Views:	96
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	314374 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210729_112837 (2).jpg
Views:	80
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	314375 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210729_114245 (2).jpg
Views:	84
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	314376 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210729_113250 (2).jpg
Views:	70
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	314377 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210729_113351 (2).jpg
Views:	85
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	314378 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210729_114411 (2).jpg
Views:	78
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	314379

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I want that i30 so bad so I can brag how I have my first Hyundai but all the ones I saw were 19 to 40 bucks
                          However I ran into this on Google https://www.swiftysgarage.org/2018-m...8960-s260.html

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X