Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding a 1/64 model

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help finding a 1/64 model

    Does anybody know of a STOCK 1/64 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer? Im wanting one mostly because i like the style and want old 90s beaters just need help on what to look for on ebay
    2012 Ford Explorer
    The Car
    Collector/designer
    West Dayton, Ohio
    45406

  • #2
    I found this 2002 Trailblazer, but you’d have to pull out 25 dollars from your wallet and it’s not a stock one. You could if it became detampoed
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/19404374975...MAAOSw0-dgelp7

    Here’s a ‘92 Crown Vic sedan in a tan color
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/12466448352...0AAOSwFORgZzMG
    - Burton W. Pine

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MeltedPintoMan View Post
      I found this 2002 Trailblazer, but you’d have to pull out 22 dollars from your wallet
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/19402892448...MAAOSwdkdgcivi

      Here’s a ‘92 Crown Vic sedan in a tan color
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/12466448352...0AAOSwFORgZzMG
      Thanks! Still gonna try and find a cheaper one for now

      EDIT: PINTO MAN!!!! You are trying to get me to buy classics aren't you
      Well i already buy classics but nice try! LOL
      2012 Ford Explorer
      The Car
      Collector/designer
      West Dayton, Ohio
      45406

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey MeltedPintoMan the first one is Suburban and i may snag it since it is stock but i will survive with my '00 and '01 for now im just looking for the Blazer
        2012 Ford Explorer
        The Car
        Collector/designer
        West Dayton, Ohio
        45406

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 2012 Ford Explorer View Post

          Thanks! Still gonna try and find a cheaper one for now

          EDIT: PINTO MAN!!!! You are trying to get me to buy classics aren't you
          Well i already buy classics but nice try! LOL
          No, I don’t consider ‘90s cars to be classics yet. I saw that you like stock cars from that era and thought you might want to buy one.

          Originally posted by 2012 Ford Explorer View Post
          Hey MeltedPintoMan the first one is Suburban and i may snag it since it is stock but i will survive with my '00 and '01 for now im just looking for the Blazer
          I edited it. It’s now a Trailblazer in Human Torch form.
          - Burton W. Pine

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MeltedPintoMan View Post

            No, I don’t consider ‘90s cars to be classics yet. I saw that you like stock cars from that era and thought you might want to buy one.
            .
            Yeah im interested in the vic so no i got the max amount of watched items, 400.
            2012 Ford Explorer
            The Car
            Collector/designer
            West Dayton, Ohio
            45406

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MeltedPintoMan View Post
              I found this 2002 Trailblazer, but you’d have to pull out 25 dollars from your wallet and it’s not a stock one. You could if it became detampoed
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/19404374975...MAAOSw0-dgelp7

              Here’s a ‘92 Crown Vic sedan in a tan color
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/12466448352...0AAOSwFORgZzMG
              Yeah but the yellow i was looking for grey or black but i saved it so if i get a offer ill snag her
              2012 Ford Explorer
              The Car
              Collector/designer
              West Dayton, Ohio
              45406

              Comment


              • #8
                Here’s a list of ‘90s cars I know of:

                GL 1992 Bronco
                1992-97 Crown Vic
                1994 Ford Escort (Euro-spec)
                1992-96 Ford F-150
                1987-95 Jeep YJ Wrangler
                1991 Chevy Blazer
                1987-93 Ford Mustang
                1986-91 Ford Taurus (future model)
                1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee (future model)

                Hot Wheels 1993 Mercedes 500 E
                1997 Volvo 850 wagon
                1993 Nissan 300ZX
                1994 Oldsmobile Aurora
                1990 Honda Civic
                1996 Porsche Carrera

                Matchbox Nissan Hardbody
                4x4 Chevy Van
                BMW 850i
                1994 Lexus LS (future model)

                Racing Champions
                1991 Chevy Caprice
                1994 Dodge Ram
                1996 Dodge Viper
                1997 Honda Civic
                1992 Honda CRX

                Auto World Deluxe 1992 Camaro
                1991 Dodge Stealth
                1993 Toyota Supra
                1993 Pontiac Firebird
                - Burton W. Pine

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 2012 Ford Explorer View Post

                  Yeah but the yellow i was looking for grey or black but i saved it so if i get a offer ill snag her
                  That model can be found in grey:


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mark F. View Post

                    That model can be found in grey:


                    YIKES!! I would prefer to just take the hitch off the first one and are these yours? And i found a few im gonna keep looking though because they were 20$ and up
                    2012 Ford Explorer
                    The Car
                    Collector/designer
                    West Dayton, Ohio
                    45406

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 2012 Ford Explorer View Post
                      Does anybody know of a STOCK 1/64 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer? Im wanting one mostly because i like the style and want old 90s beaters just need help on what to look for on ebay
                      2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer from Maisto

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maisto.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	278154

                      Mr. Bowtie
                      Past President of the Diecast Liberation Movement & maybe possibly a member of the "Black With Flames" Classification Committee (if such an entity exists and has a classification committee) Which I deny ever being part of.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by James View Post

                        2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer from Maisto

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maisto.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	278154
                        Is it for sale? If so i hope jt3 cuts me some slack
                        2012 Ford Explorer
                        The Car
                        Collector/designer
                        West Dayton, Ohio
                        45406

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not sure, this one no it is in my Chevy Collection, might have another, or one might be on the pegs at my local Giant Tiger, which is the only place to get Maisto cars and trucks
                          Mr. Bowtie
                          Past President of the Diecast Liberation Movement & maybe possibly a member of the "Black With Flames" Classification Committee (if such an entity exists and has a classification committee) Which I deny ever being part of.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by James View Post
                            Not sure, this one no it is in my Chevy Collection, might have another, or one might be on the pegs at my local Giant Tiger, which is the only place to get Maisto cars and trucks
                            Could you check? And it is a old release so i very highly doubt it is still in stores
                            2012 Ford Explorer
                            The Car
                            Collector/designer
                            West Dayton, Ohio
                            45406

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Maisto has no release schedule, they keep issuing the same old 50 castings over and over again, some times changing the color, it may be still available
                              Mr. Bowtie
                              Past President of the Diecast Liberation Movement & maybe possibly a member of the "Black With Flames" Classification Committee (if such an entity exists and has a classification committee) Which I deny ever being part of.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X