Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yatming Farm Tractors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yatming Farm Tractors

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5B8150D0-AEC7-4205-832E-BDEEC86BB51E.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	236394 Click image for larger version

Name:	4E28C323-FB9A-4224-B05E-2C374332BEFF.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	236393 Added this to my ever-growing Yatming farm tractor collection. Anyone have any others that I might be missing?

  • #2
    Considering I've only recently seen *any* Yatming Farm equipment, this is an impressive sub-collection!
    The image file limits have been reset. Upper limits now are 100,000 when we have some images that exceed 5,000,000. I've set the pixels for no more than 1000 across the longest side, so if you resize to that all should be well. (The limits are larger than what I typically use, and my images turn out just fine, so I know it shouldn't be a problem)

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you.

      I am also working on a yatming playset sub-collection. Talk about eclectic.

      Comment


      • #4
        Back in the farm toy collection days I had most all of these in my collection - not sure I had them all listed as Yatming in those days so it is to neat to know after all these years that these are Yat castings.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pjedsel View Post
          Back in the farm toy collection days I had most all of these in my collection - not sure I had them all listed as Yatming in those days so it is to neat to know after all these years that these are Yat castings.
          To be fair, only the three on the bottom left give any indication they are Yatming/Road Tough. The others have nothing on the bottom, but all come from Yatming/Road Tough collector sets.

          Comment


          • #6
            This might help with some concerns:

            *Yat Ming 14Pc Toy Farm Play Set Ford Deutz Yanmar Tractor Sprayer Spreader Milk 47816290508 | eBay

            Looking on the back of the box it is clearly marked Yat Ming
            The image file limits have been reset. Upper limits now are 100,000 when we have some images that exceed 5,000,000. I've set the pixels for no more than 1000 across the longest side, so if you resize to that all should be well. (The limits are larger than what I typically use, and my images turn out just fine, so I know it shouldn't be a problem)

            Thank you for your understanding.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jt3 View Post
              This might help with some concerns:

              *Yat Ming 14Pc Toy Farm Play Set Ford Deutz Yanmar Tractor Sprayer Spreader Milk 47816290508 | eBay

              Looking on the back of the box it is clearly marked Yat Ming
              Thanks for the link.

              that is one of the sets i bought.

              Comment


              • #8
                i had no idea they made that many farm toys.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice collection that you have. I have the blue Ford tractor with yellow wheels in my garage/barn and I didn´t know that was a Yatming until now😊

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Very nice models!
                    "You can sit there and dream about it, or you can stand up and make it happen."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pegers View Post
                      i had no idea they made that many farm toys.
                      I wonder how many more are out there for waiting to be discovered.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DieCastDodges View Post
                        Very nice models!
                        Thanks, guys.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X